Creatine - Without a doubt the most tried and true, successful, and continually proven effective supplement on the market! What is creatine? It's a substance that is naturally found in muscle cells. It's primary purpose is to help your muscles produce energy during heavy lifting or high-intensity exercise. In high-intensity exercise it increases phosphocreatine stores in your muscles. The additional stores can then be used to produce more ATP, which is the key energy source for heavy lifting and high-intensity exercise.
Benefits & Results:
* Boosted workload - Enables more total work or volume in a single training session
* Improved cell signaling: Can increase satellite cell signaling, which aids muscle repair and new muscle growth
* Increased cell hydration: Lifts water content within your muscle cells, which causes a cell volumization effect that may play a role in muscle growth
* Reduced protein breakdown: May increase total muscle mass by reducing muscle breakdown
* Raised anabolic hormones: Studies note a rise in hormones, such as IGF-1, after taking creatine
* 5g serving size
Directions: Take 1 serving (5 grams) with 16 ounces of water or your favorite non-acidic juice daily. Drink another 8 ounces of water after drinking mixture. *Pro-tip* Take post-workout as both insulin sensitivity and nutrient uptake by muscle cells is greater following exercise.