* Boost your immune system
* Folic acid to help reduce the risks of birth defects
* Complete nourishment for the special mom-to-be
* Helps relieve morning sickness
* Supports healthy development of your baby
* Perfect for before, during, and after pregnancy
There’s no substitute for a healthy diet, but even the most health-conscious pregnant women are probably running low on a few pregnancy-essential vitamins and minerals. That’s because during pregnancy, the recommended nutrient intake for women increases, ironically, around the same time that morning sickness can seriously interfere with your appetite. This is where Alani Nu Prenatal comes in like a knight in shining armor to deliver complete nourishment for the special mom-to-be. Unlike a regular multivitamin, Prenatal is packed with all-important nutrients that you and your baby need right now, including, most importantly, folic acid, which helps prevent neural tube defects like spina bifida. Prenatal also includes other essential nutrients such as iron, calcium, vitamin D, iodine and omega-3 fatty acids like DHA, which may help boost baby’s brain health and development.
Here's why it's recommended to take a prenatal vitamin, even before you're pregnant:
- Prenatal will serve as a backup for your diet - It's understandable that almost no one has a perfect prenatal diet. And with morning sickness thrown into the mix, particularly in the first trimester, it can be difficult to get all the nutrients you need. Think of Prenatal as "dietary insurance," making sure your baby gets much-needed nutrients.
- Prenatal will can help relieve nausea with Vitamin B6, and are proven to help limit the dreaded morning sickness during your pregnancy.
- Prenatal helps reduce the risks of birth defects - Perhaps the most important ingredient in prenatal vitamins is the folic acid (vitamin B9, or folate in food form). Studies show that getting enough folic acid and B12 before conception and in the early stages of pregnancy can dramatically reduce the risk of neural tube defects, along with congenital heart defects in your developing baby.
Directions: As a dietary supplement, take two softgels daily with a meal